Thursday, July 26, 2007

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Steve Lapp. I am with Light of Hope Ministries in Ephrata, PA.

Our website is: http://www.lightofhopeministries.com/.

Our email address is: lightofhope777@yahoo.com.

Our address is:

Light of Hope Ministries
P.O. Box 567
50 E. Farmersville Rd.
Ephrata, PA 17522

We had a 50 day (24/7) "Glory Barn Experience" from Good Friday to Pentecost Monday in 2007. This event was held at 3 different locations. The first one was at Grace Chapel in Elizabethtown, PA. The second one was at Victory Christian Fellowship in Palmyra, PA. The third one was at Woodcrest Retreat in Ephrata, PA.

We are Amish who have been excommunicated for being born again and believing in healing by laying on of hands.

We have found that forgiveness has a lot to do with healing.

We will be going to Switzerland with Ben Girod in September.

We will be going to Iraq with Dr. Bob Doe in October or November.

4 comments:

Robert said...

You have a mighty call on your life brother! I am thrilled to see what God is doing through your ministry. May God's power, wisdom, and revelation be upon you in Jesus' name! With love in Christ, Robert

Laura said...

I was asked to help with worship at your healing service in Mesopotamia, OH on July 25, 2009. You spoke the truth with simplicity and faith. You talked about the Jesus I have known for 25 years! I went up for prayer. You prayed for my painful knees and my husband. As I slept and woke that night, I knew something had happened because I had no pain in my knee...a pain I lived with for over 3 years...constant and kept me up at night. It has been a week and I have no pain like before and I am able to walk a normal gait again!!! Praise my Lord & Savior! Now I believe that this was a deposit and that the prayer for my husband is to be fulfilled next. Thank you Steve, for not obeying man, but obeying God instead. I am praying for you and your ministry. Thank you, thank you, thank you....
Laura, Newbury, OH

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi I disagree a lot on the lap ministeries there thing is confessing confessing what is the purpose for jesus who die for us romans 8:1 there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in christ jesus ^there is all kinds of sin but the root of sin is condemnation and jesus say there is none so he doesn t say well we have to work it out this way or that way that's old covnent we are nolonger under law but grace the 10 commandmants are holy and just they r god we can t live that that's why we need jesus god put it there so we get to the end of ourselves . May who every read this berichly blessed in the grace of jesus christ